Flow+ products are manufactured with the goal of providing quality valves at competitive prices. With that in mind, Flow+ has successfully built a reputation for manufacturing limit switches that are considered to be industry-leading when it comes to both design and quality. All Flow+ limit switches are extensively tested to ensure complete conformance to your applicable standards before shipment.
With almost 15 years of manufacturing experience to the oil and gas, mining, process, chemical and general industries, Flow+ has your perfect valve solution.
FL3/4 Limit Switch
Flow+ manufactures limit switches which are durable, versatile, cost-effective, perform well after many cycles and are perfect for extensive commercial and industrial. Flow+ limit switches are suitable for a full range of water, gas, steam, petrochemical and general use/utility services and applications.
• Solid and compact design.
• Captive stainless steel cover bolts.
• Quick-sets, spring loaded, splined cams.
• Dual 1/2” conduit entries and 8 point terminal strip to allow for mounting and wiring of solenoid valve.
• Approvals: UL, CSA, SEMKO and SEV EN61058-1
• Weatherproof and corrosion resistant, NEMA 4, 4X, IP67 enclosure.
• Bolt on green/red position indicator.
• Requires no tools for adjustments.
• Qty 2 OMRON SPDT mechanical switches rated at 5 amps at 120 VAC / 4 amps at 30 VDC. Other switches are available on request.
Our Flow+ Limit Switches have the following Build of Materials and Product Specifications:
|1||Housing Cover/Body||Polyester Painted|
|7||Housing Cover Bolt||Captive Stainless Steel|
|10||E-Ring (Shaft)||Stainless Steel|
|11||Ground Lug||Stainless Steel|
|FL41000 POSITION MONITOR|
|Switch Type||Mechanical Switch x 2|
|Switch Rating||AC 250V 02A, 125V 0.4A 30V 4A|
|Explosion Proof||Exd IIC T6|
|Ambient Temp||-20 C – 60 C|
|Conduit Entry||NPT3/4 (PF3/4, M20)|
|Mounting Bracket||NAMUR VDI/VDE 3845, ISO 5211|
Download more in-depth technical specifications for our line of limit switches by clicking on any of the above literature thumbnails.
For almost 15 years, ValvSource Equipment has continually committed itself to offer the best limit switch products to meet a wide range of applications and requirements.
As an industry leader, ValvSource Equipment has your perfect limit switches solution. Our success in the valves industry is attributed to our customer-centric team of sales personnel, engineers, and trained staff that are collectively committed to providing quality products at a price you would come to expect.