600(400) WOG | 2-Piece Brass Ball Valve | ASTM B124 | 1/4” to 2” | Threaded (NPT) | Full Port
NCI Canada Inc. is an innovative company that specializes in the manufacturing of high-quality 2-piece brass ball valves. NCI has built an industry-leading reputation for manufacturing 2-piece brass ball valves that are well-constructed and affordable.
All NCI Canada 2-piece brass ball valves are manufactured and tested extensively to ensure conformance to your applicable standards or project requirements.
With over 20 years of manufacturing experience to the commercial construction, fire protection, HVAC, irrigation, mining, water & waste, oil & gas and power generation, NCI Canada has your perfect valve solution.
2-Piece Brass Ball Valve
NCI Canada manufactures 2-piece brass ball valves which are well-constructed, cost-effective and perfect for commercial or industrial applications. NCI Canada’s 2-piece brass ball valves are suitable for a full range of shutoff and control applications. 601 series multi-purpose forged shut-off valve for use in engineered hot and cold water systems, gas applications, compressed air services, and fire protection.
• Pressure rated at 600 PSI (¼”–2″) CWP
• Available in sizes of 1/4″ to 4″
• Full port
• Pressure rated at 400 PSI (2½”–4″) CWP
• Double O-Ring
• Threaded (NPT)
• MSS SP-110
• Trim and Drain (300 PSI)
• Flammable Liquid Shut‐off Valves (600 PSI)
• LP Gas Shut‐off Valves (600 PSI)
• CAN/CGAC 3.16 (1/2″ through 2″) 125 PSIG
• 150 WSP
• Compressed Gas Shut‐off Valves (600 PSI)
• Gas Shut‐off Valves (600 PSI)
• Manual Valves (600 PSI)
• AGA3-88 / CGA CR91-002 (1/4″ through 2″) 5 PSIG
• 600 PSI Rating
NSF 61 Approval:
• Obtained NSF61 Section 8 certificate through IAPMO, Compliant to Prop65 standard
• Pilot Adjustable National Standard of Canada
• Class 3371-10. Requirement CGA-3.16, Manual Gas Valves on Piping Systems
• Class 3371‐88. Requirement ANSI Z21.15, Gas Manual Valve House Piping System
• Class 3371-94 Requirements ANSI/ASME B16.33. -20/150F
• Class 3371-08. Requirement Can1-91, Gas Lever Non-Lubricated Shut-off Valve
• Class 3371‐12. Requirement CGA CR‐9102, General Gas Valve US Standard
• Class 3371.92. Requirement IAS US Regulations 3.88, Manual Gas Valve Metallic in Piping System US Standards
Our NCI Canada 2-Piece Brass Ball Valves have the following Build of Materials and Product Specifications:
|1||Body||Forged Brass||ASTM C37700|
|2||End Cap||Forged Brass||ASTM C37700|
Ball (SS Model)
A276 Type 316
Stem (SS Model)
A276 Type 316
|7||Handle||Carbon Steel Plated||–|
|8||Nut||Carbon Steel Plated||–|
|THREADED ENDS||SOLDER ENDS||THREADED ENDS||SOLDER ENDS||THREADED ENDS||SOLDER ENDS||THREADED ENDS||SOLDER ENDS|
NCI Commercial Valves
Download more in-depth technical specifications for our line of 2-piece brass ball valves by clicking on any of the above literature thumbnails.
For almost 15 years, ValvSource Equipment has continually committed itself to offer the best 2-piece brass ball valve products to meet a wide range of applications and requirements.
As an industry leader, ValvSource Equipment has your perfect 2-piece brass ball valves solution. Our success in the valves industry is attributed to our customer-centric team of sales personnel, engineers, and trained staff that are collectively committed to providing quality products at a price you would come to expect.