600(400) WOG | 2-Piece Lead-Free Brass Ball Valve | Lead-Free Brass | 1/4″ to 2” | Threaded (NPT) | Full Port
NCI Canada Inc. is an innovative company that specializes in the manufacturing of high-quality 2-piece lead-free brass ball valves. NCI has built an industry-leading reputation for manufacturing 2-piece lead-free brass ball valves that are well-constructed and affordable.
All NCI Canada 2-piece lead-free brass ball valves are manufactured and tested extensively to ensure conformance to your applicable standards or project requirements.
With over 20 years of manufacturing experience to the commercial construction, fire protection, HVAC, irrigation, mining, water & waste, oil & gas and power generation, NCI Canada has your perfect valve solution.
2-Piece Lead-Free Brass
NCI Canada manufactures 2-piece lead-free brass ball valves which are well-constructed, cost-effective and perfect for commercial or industrial applications. NCI Canada’s2-piece lead-free brass ball valves are suitable for a full range of shutoff and control applications. 600 series multi-purpose forged shut-off valve is for use in engineered hot and cold water systems, gas applications, compressed air services, and fire protection.
• 600 PSI Non-Shock Cold Working Pressure (CWP)
• Full port
• Threaded (NPT)
• MSS SP-110
• Trim and Drain (300 PSI)
• Flammable Liquid Shut‐off Valves (300 PSI)
• LP Gas Shut‐off Valves (300 PSI)
• Compressed Gas Shut‐off Valves (300 PSI)
• Gas Shut‐off Valves (300 PSI)
• Manual Valves (300 PSI)
• 600 PSI Rating
NSF/ANSI 61 (ANNEX G), NSF/ANSI 372 Approval:
• Obtained NSF61 Section 8 certificate through IAPMO
• Compliant to Prop65 standard
Compliance with California Lead Plumbing Law:
• AB1953 and certified to ANSI/NSF372
• Pilot Adjustable National Standard of Canada
• Class 3371- 08 Requirement Can1-91, Gas Lever Non Lubricated Shut-off Valve
• Class 3371-1 Requirement CGA-3.16, Manual Gas Valves on Piping Systems
• Class 3371‐12. Requirement CGA CR‐9102, General Gas Valve US Standard
• Class 3371‐88. Requirement ANSI Z21.15, Gas Manual Valve House Piping System
• Class 3371.92 Requirement IAS US Regulations 3.88, Manual Gas Valve Metallic in Piping System US Standards
• Class 3371-94 Requirements ANSI/ASME B16.33.-20/150F
Our NCI Canada 2-Piece Lead-Free Brass Ball Valves have the following Build of Materials and Product Specifications:
|2.||End Cap||Lead-Free Brass||–|
|3.||Ball||Lead-Free Brass,Chrome Plated||–|
|9.||Handle||Carbon Steel Plated||–|
|10.||Nut||Carbon Steel Plated||–|
|THREADED ENDS||SOLDER ENDS||THREADED ENDS||SOLDER ENDS||THREADED ENDS||SOLDER ENDS||THREADED ENDS||SOLDER ENDS|
All rights reserved. All valves information and its contents hereof are proprietary. Any unauthorized reproduction or disclosure, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. All valves materials, images, and data sheets in this catalogue/brochure is for general information and shall not be used for specific performance data and material selection without first consulting with ValvSource Equipment Ltd. ValvSource Equipment Ltd.reserves the right to change the enclosed valves information without notice. ValvSource Equipment Ltd. does not accept any liability or damages arising from the use of any valve information within this website. All trademarks and registered trademarks are owned by their respective companies.
NCI Commercial Valves
Download more in-depth technical specifications for our line of 2-piece lead-free brass ball valves by clicking on any of the above literature thumbnails.
For almost 15 years, ValvSource Equipment has continually committed itself to offer the best 2-piece lead-free brass ball valves products to meet a wide range of applications and requirements.
As an industry leader, ValvSource Equipment has your perfect 2-piece lead-free brass ball valves solution. Our success in the valves industry is attributed to our customer-centric team of sales personnel, engineers, and trained staff that are collectively committed to providing quality products at a price you would come to expect.