Class 150 | Ductile Iron Resilient Seated Butterfly Valve | ASTM A395 | 2” to 12” | Lug or Wafer Style
Care to learn more about our many butterfly valve solutions?
Contact our sales and support team today to discover your perfect butterfly valve solution!
1 (877) 683-2200
Flow+ products are manufactured with the goal of providing quality valves at competitive prices. With that in mind, Flow+ has successfully built a reputation for manufacturing ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves that are considered to be industry-leading when it comes to both design and quality. All Flow+ ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves are extensively tested to ensure complete conformance to your applicable standards before shipment.
With almost 15 years of manufacturing experience to the oil and gas, mining, process, chemical and general industries, Flow+ has your perfect valve solution.
Ductile Iron Resilient Seated
Flow+ manufactures ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves that are used extensively to regulate, stop and start fluid flow in pipelines. Committed to offering high-quality ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves, these valves are primarily used in the pulp & paper, cement, fertilizer, pharmaceutical, mining, and food industries.
Manufactured using ASTM A395 ductile iron, the Flow+ ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves are available in both wafer and lug body styles. Compatible with ASME 125/150 flanges, the Flow+ ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves come with a 10 position locking lever on sizes 2” to 8” – gear operator available on request.
• Maximum working pressure 250 PSI
• Class 150
• Seats are field replaceable
• Consult supplier for vacuum service
• Applicable standards: API609, MSS-SP67, tested per API598, CRN, Certified NSF/ANSI 61
• Available in sizes of 2″ to 12″
• Compatible with ASME 125/150 flanges
• All valve bodies are epoxy coated
• Standard dead-end service for lug style with downstream flange removed
• Locking lever handle with 10 position notch plate on sizes 2” to 8” – gear operator available on request
• ISO5211 mounting flange allows for easy actuation
• A395 ductile iron body
• Two molded-in primary shaft seals on upper and lower seal bore I.D.
• Two upper and one lower F4 bushing to provide additional support
• Cartridge seat with phenolic backing seat provides stable seating surface, minimal seat wear and extends seat life
• 17-4PH SS blow-out proof shafts
• Bubble tight and bi-directional up to 285 PSI
• Three additional shaft seals
• Set screws to maintain seat alignment on dead-end service
Our Flow+ Ductile Iron Resilient Seated Butterfly Valves have the following Build of Materials and Product Specifications:
|Disc||Ductile Iron – Nickel Plated||A395-ENP|
|316 Stainless Steel||A351-CF8M|
|Shaft||316 Stainless Steel||A182-F316|
|416 Stainless Steel||A582|
|17-4 Stainless Steel||A564|
|Temperature (both in °F and °C)|
|Seat/Liner||Buna-N||0 – 180°F « (-18) – 80°C|
|Viton||0 – 400°F « (-18) – 204°C|
|PTFE Lined EPDM
(125 PSI Rated Only)
|0 – 250°F « (-18) – 204°C|
|EPDM||(-30) – 275°F « (-35) – 135°C|
|Hypalon*||(-20) – 200°F « (-30) – 90°C|
Flow+ Resilient Seated
and High Performance
Butterfly Valves Brochure
Download more in-depth technical specifications for our line of ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves by clicking on any of the above literature thumbnails.
For almost 15 years, ValvSource Equipment has continually committed itself to offer the best ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valve products to meet a wide range of applications and requirements.
As an industry leader, ValvSource Equipment has your perfect ductile iron resilient seated butterfly valves solution. Our success in the valves industry is attributed to our customer-centric team of sales personnel, engineers, and trained staff that are collectively committed to providing quality products at a price you would come to expect.
To find your perfect valve solution, please call ValvSource Equipment today or email us at [email protected].